Saturday, May 12, 2007

April 2007

The dress came off and Mommy thought Madelyn looked so sweet with her bloomers and the matching bow in her hair.
On April 29 Madelyn was part of the Baby Dedication service at Northeast Christian Church. She was an angel and slept through the service. She looked so pretty in her dress Kari bought.
Being naked, doing some tummy time, and looking oh so cute!
So sleepy! I'm glad I got Uncle Tony trained to hold in my pacifier for me.
Uncle Tony came out to see me from El Paso for a few days. He's the first person I flirted with--I'd smile real big and then hide my head and then do it again. We had so much fun that I couldn't keep my eyes open when we went to the airport.

Madelyn fell asleep before church while playing with Jerry the Giraffe
Watching the leaves on the tree while hanging out with Dad early in the morning
I'm such a big girl in my new chair!
I'll hold onto my pacifier while I sleep