Thursday, November 8, 2007

Fall Fun and Halloween

Mom and Dad raked all the leaves in the yard and decided it made a great backdrop for pictures.
I hear that giraffes eat leaves, but I just like to play in them.

In my Halloween jammies, cap and bib.
Playing with the pumpkins that are my size
Our cute little giraffe
Sitting on a pumpkin
Melinda dressed up like Raggedy Anne--after she got the wig and make-up on, Madelyn cried and cried and cried. She eventually decided it was okay.
Having fun playing in the leaves
I only tried to eat a leaf once...
...and it didn't taste very good!
We took a trip to the pumpkin patch to find some nice pumpkins for Halloween. Adriana and Madelyn got to take a ride in the wagon.
I think this looks like a good pumpkin
The pumpkins and the girls are loaded in the wagon
Grandma Freidenberger got to come out over the weekend and see all her girls. She got to be part of the trip to the pumpkin patch.
Aunt Suzette, Adriana, Melinda and Madelyn in our matching shirts