Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Everyday people, everyday fun!

The new train see-saw. Madelyn loves it and asks Xavier to get on so they can play together. We can't wait for the weather to warm up so we can play outside! The new Little Tykes car. It's a one-kid car, but they can squeeze in together.
Both kiddos seem to like this car. Oh spring, where are you so we can play outside?
Just kickin' back, suckin' on a bottle of milk and watchin' a lil' TV with Daddy-O.
This is just proof that Xavier does not smile all the time. He was going to stick his finger in the electrical outlet and Mommy told him "no" and broke his heart! (The camera was in my hand at the time, it wasn't like I was completely cruel and made him suffer while I got the camera to take a picture.)
He usually has a quick recovery, this was taken less than a minute after the previous picture.
Madelyn was sitting on Mommy and Daddy's bed while Mommy went and changed Xavier's diaper. While Mommy was out of the room she decided to put on about six pairs of Mommy's underwear. Silly girl!
Oh, sometimes eating with my family makes my head hurt! Plus, I love bath time, so if I get food in my hair then I will have to get a bath.